Ext3 and LFS - possible? fatal?

Has anyone tried LFS (ie >2G files support) and Ext3 together?
Are there good reasons why this should/should not work?

I see the RH enterprise kernel patch set specifically does not attempt
both lfs and ext3, but the lfs patches themselves touch some reasonably
localised parts of ext2, so I would hope (without having dived in there
to test), that the ext3 changes would mirror that reasonably well...

	Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]