increasing the size of the journal data file

Hi all

I'm running succesfully 2.2.19pre13ext3

as mentioned in the subject line, I would like to increase the journal file

I have the jfs/* and ext3/* files and I believe that:

+ asigning a new journal (-o journal=[new inode or increased inode]) data can solve it

+ increasing the actual file _appending zeroes_ to it can be used to increase
it online, however the new space will not be used _until next mount_

am I right?

Thanks in advance for your reply, any comment will be greatly appreciated

regards

		Ulisses

PD: I think it would be cool to add this info to ext3 related readme files