ext3 versus Reiser

Greetings,
	I'll keep this as brief as possible:

Is Redhat going to support ext3 or reiser (or both) in the next version
of Redhat (I'm not looking for a commitment, just a roadmap)?

I noticed (and used) the reiser utilities in the Wolverine beta (on a test
box) to make reiser paritions, but upgrading to the 7.1 release failed as
it only saw ext2 partitions.  I understand that ext3 is
backward-compatable with ext2 (but I'm still not sure if such an upgrade
would have worked).

We're very interested in journaling under Linux, but are wary of using
reiser now if upgrading won't be possible.  Should I be using the ext3
stuff instead?

Which way should we proceed?

PS:  Thanks for a great product!

--
Larry Dillon -- Assistant Systems Manager -- Computers Unlimited
(c) 2001	Assistant Web Administrator -- Internet Montana