Re: SV: SV: SV: SV: Ext3 destroying ownerships and permissions

Johan Ekenberg wrote:

> I find the fact that the server rebooted when we started to correct
> ownerships to be very very strange.
>
> Could quota-support have some strange influense on all of this?

Though I doubt that quota is responsible for the change on permissions or
ownership, I just want to remember that I had always reproducible lockups
with quota on ext3. Last time that I tested was with 2.2.19pre14 (I
think) together with 0.0.6b. I always wondered why only I was running
into this problem - at least noone else reported this before...

Juri