Re: Implementing ext3

Upon patching the 2.2.19 kernel with the 0.0.6b ext3 patch, I received this error:

patching file `kernel/sysctl.c'
patching file `Makefile'
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to Makefile.rej
patching file `mm/slab.c'
patching file `scripts/genkdbsym.awk'

Is this expected? I received no patch errors when I patched the src with the kdb patch.

-Rob

Stephen C. Tweedie wrote:

Hi,