Re: Implementing ext3

On Monday 14 May 2001 18:14, Robert Dege babbled:
> Upon patching the 2.2.19 kernel with the 0.0.6b ext3 patch, I received
> this error:
>
> patching file `kernel/sysctl.c'
> patching file `Makefile'
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
> 1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to Makefile.rej
> patching file `mm/slab.c'
> patching file `scripts/genkdbsym.awk'
>
> Is this expected?  I received no patch errors when I patched the src
> with the kdb patch.
>
> -Rob

IIRC, it's just aerror on changing the EXTRAVERSION and makes *no* difference
--
Douglas J. Hunley (Linux User #174778)
http://hunley.homeip.net/	http://linux.nf/	http://www.kicq.org/

Some people live life in the fast lane. I live life in oncoming traffic...