Re: ext3 on 2.4.4

Hi,

On Fri, May 25, 2001 at 02:03:35PM -0400, Robert Dege wrote:

> How close is the ext3 port -> 2.4.4?

> I would like to use it, but am curious if there are any outstanding bugs
> that would impede performance or freeze the system.

We don't know!  One of the thinks about current works-in-progress is
that they tend not to have months of testing behind them.  I'm chasing
a deadlock somewhere between the VM and ext3 at the moment, for
example.  It might work for you: if it does, please tell us!

The 2.4 is *much* less mature than the 2.2 code at the moment.