Re: Extended Attributes and Access Control Lists

> Are you sure it isn't a quota problem?  Could you try running this test
> without the ACL set?  Conversely, could you also try running it without
> the user quota to see if it is still there?

Tests are still running, but so far it seems that the problem only occurs with
both quotas enabled and the acl set.  I'll leave the tests running over the
weekend and see if anything shows up.

This mail sent through MuleMail: http://mulemail.cmsu.edu/