Re: ext3 partition still gets mounted as ext2

Well I'm embarassed to say it mounted after

rm .journal ; tune2fs -j /dev/foo

It's hard to imagine that me and some friends didn't at least try this
5 times during the _hours_ we tried to get ext3 mounted again, but who
knows.

Let me just keep quiet until the next time things get stuck here.

- Peter -