Re: Journal Usage

On Sat, 2001-11-03 at 02:36, Mike Fedyk wrote:
> I have a large journal of 400MB (the max for 4k blocks), and I'd like to be
> able to check how much of it is being used.

It would be useful to be able to instrument this stuff in some
meaningful way (high tide point, average %age full maybe), especially
when people are starting to look at external NVRAM journals which are
pretty expensive per megabyte -- getting a decent handle on how big a
journal needs to be (for that workload) would be useful.

	Nigel.