ext3 0.0.7a OK for linux 2.2.20?

	Hello,

Now that kernel 2.2.20 is out with security fixes, I'd be interested
in using it with ext3.  The latest patch for 2.2.19, 0.0.7a, applies
with some offset (both with and without kdb), and even compiles
(without kdb), but I scarcely know what I am doing so haven't tried
it yet.

Could people in the know enlighten me on that point?  I guess there
is little chance for another ext3 patch in the 2.2 series?

					Thanks in advance,
					Cedric Ware.