Re: ext3 on md0

I've been using ext3 on md0 since 2.4.4 (IIRC) and havn't ever had
any problems - though I never really stressed it too much - I was
just playing with spare partitions and various filing systems - normally
I was just running mp3s/oggs off it rather than any really intensive
filesystem stuff.

Never had a problem myself though.

HTH,

Matthew

--

Matthew Sackman
Nottingham,

The contents of this email are intended for the indicated recipient(s)
only. This may or may not be indicated in the above email as it is
enormously easy to fake email addresses (see the relevant RFCs).

For security reasons this email is likely to be gnupg signed. On the
other hand it may not be if I forgot to do so. In any case, if you
are reading this on a Windows based computer then there was no point
in me doing so (provided that I remembered) as your computer is most
likely being used by yourself and 2.8 other people at the same time
(normally without your consent).

No responsibility will be accepted by anyone for any of the contents
of this email. So tough. If in doubt, go compile Mozilla.