patching 2.4.13

Hi all,

Thanks for the prompt reply about 2.4.13.

I applied the patch after I'd applied the win4lin and mki patches and it
fails. The .rej file is included after this message. If you need any further
info I'll try and supply it.

Thanks

Robyn

This file is sched.h.rej from /usr/src/linux/include/linux/sched.h.rej

***************
*** 399,404 ****
        u32 self_exec_id;
  /* Protection of (de-)allocation: mm, files, fs, tty */
        spinlock_t alloc_lock;
  };

  /*
--- 399,407 ----
        u32 self_exec_id;
  /* Protection of (de-)allocation: mm, files, fs, tty */
        spinlock_t alloc_lock;
+
+ /* journalling filesystem info */
+       void *journal_info;
  };

  /*
***************
*** 485,491 ****
      sig:              &init_signals,                                  \
      pending:          { NULL, &tsk.pending.head, {{0}}},              \
      blocked:          {{0}},                                          \
-     alloc_lock:               SPIN_LOCK_UNLOCKED
 \  }

--- 488,495 ----
      sig:              &init_signals,                                  \
      pending:          { NULL, &tsk.pending.head, {{0}}},              \
      blocked:          {{0}},                                          \
+     alloc_lock:               SPIN_LOCK_UNLOCKED,
 \+     journal_info:     NULL                                            \
  }