Re: patching 2.4.13

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 02:19:48AM +1030, Robyn Manning wrote:

> Thanks for the prompt reply about 2.4.13.
>
> I applied the patch after I'd applied the win4lin and mki patches and it
> fails. The .rej file is included after this message. If you need any further
> info I'll try and supply it.

Given that I don't have the mki patches here, it's hard to be
particularly helpful, but both of the rejects appear to come in the
places where ext3 adds a single field to (2) the "struct task" process
structure, and (1) the initialisation of that struct.  Just add the
chunks that the ext3 patch is adding manually in each case and it
should work.