Ext3, Raid5, and Quotas on 2.4.14?

I remember that there used to be a problem with disk quotas on Ext3 and
Raid5 on the 2.4.x kernel series.  I am running 2.4.14 with Ext3 and
Raid5 and am having problems with quotas and am wondering if I have
something misconfigured or if this combination doesn't work yet.
--
Daniel R. Bidwell	|	bidwell andrews edu
Andrews University	Information Technology Services