Re: patching 2.4.13

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 10:34:35PM +1030, Robyn Manning wrote:

> Thanks for replying to my message.
>
> I know how to patch but not what it is doing as I know nothing about
> programing. Could you step me through what I have to do?

Not in detail, because I don't have access to the source you're trying
to patch.  The patch reject chunks contain a bit of context plus a
char in the first column of each line indicating whether the line has
been added '+', removed '-' or changed '!'.  For the reject chunks you
showed me, each chunk had one line added to the original file: try to
find the appropriate locations and add those lines.