Re: 2.4.14 + latest patch != ext3 support

Here is the contents of /proc/filesystems, if it helps:

nodev	rootfs
nodev	bdev
nodev	proc
nodev	sockfs
nodev	tmpfs
nodev	shm
nodev	pipefs
nodev	binfmt_misc
	ext2
nodev	autofs
nodev	devpts
nodev	usbdevfs

Thanks,
Otis

> > > ext3 as a module or built in the kernel? if you want to use it as a
> > > module, then you need to enable support for an initial ramdisk
> > > (initrd) and build a proper initrd (i.e. mkinitrd -v /boot/initrd-
> > > 2.4.14.img 2.4.14)
> >
> > No, I chose to have ext3 built into kernel.
> >

> cat /proc/filesystems | mail -s "Re: 2.4.14 + latest patch != ext3 support"
> ext3-users redhat com
>
> Mike

iVillage.com: Solutions for Your Life
http://www.ivillage.com