problems when patching 2.4.14

If I patch the 2.4.14 kernel with the grsecurity patch first I get
errors while patching the ext3 patch.

the link for the grsecuritypatch
is http://www.grsecurity.net/download.htm

(which ever patch I do first works fine..the onther patch fails)

this is the error I get fro patching the ext3 patch second

(I get an error inthe same place if I patch the grsecurity patch second)

Hunk #1 FAILED at 399.
include/linux/sched.h.rej

this is the output from that file

***************
*** 399,404 ****
     	u32 self_exec_id;
  /* Protection of (de-)allocation: mm, files, fs, tty */
  	spinlock_t alloc_lock;
  };

  /*
--- 399,407 ----
     	u32 self_exec_id;
  /* Protection of (de-)allocation: mm, files, fs, tty */
  	spinlock_t alloc_lock;
+
+ /* journalling filesystem info */
+ 	void *journal_info;