Re: root fs mounts as ext2, others ext3

Right, since RH 7.2 ships with ext3 one would assume they have the pivot_root stuff in the mkinitrd script, so recreating the image should be enough. For older versions of RH, and other distros that may not be the case, and you may have to get an updated script, or edit the mkinitrd script to do something like what i described previously.

	Andreas