Re: rotating .journal

All,

Thanks for the clarification, that puts my mind at rest. I will look
elsewhere for the source of the problem.  My initial thought was ext3 as
that has been the only change I have made lately.

By the way, I love ext3... thanks for the great product!

Regards,

Dan Barber
Mojolin

Mojolin: Linux, Unix and Embedded Jobs and Resumes.
http://www.mojolin.com