MOSIX and ext3-fs

Hi all !!!

I have got a MOSIX-Cluster and wanted to upgrade to ext3-fs, but that didn't work out.
The ext3-fs patch FAILED to patch the MOSIX-kernel and if I tried to apply the ext3-
patch before, the MOSIX-patch failed.
Can someone help me with that ? Perhaps someone knows of a conclusion for that
problem or can tell me where to get a MOSIX-patch for 2.4.15.

I would be glad to hear from you !!!

Yours,
	Stefan