Re: ext3fs patch for 2.4.16 kernel?

	Hi Craig -- thanks for the info -- sorry for the FAQ like question
-- as I am the original poster -- however, I only subscribed to this users
group maybe 3 hrs ago...Basically, I did it since google DOES NOT come up
with the website you just listed.

		Thanks again for the info,
		Chris

Christopher D. Carothers