sped up metadata-journaled mode

hi..
**Recently, a new journaling mode has been added to ext3 that provides the benefits of full journaling but without introducing a severe performance penalty**

i read this from earlier email that included URL to page in question about ext3 and I'm wondering how I can tell if my version has this capability and sorry if previously covered..

if so please just email me privately...

thx
lee
-===