Re: ext3 for 2.2 and LFS

I've got LFS patches available at
http://www.moldybread.net/patch/kernel-2.2/
(Along with other stuff like extended attributes and acls.)

The general lfs patch is adapted from the -aa series
kernels. (linux-2.2.20-lfs-1.0.patch)
The ext3 specific patch was pulled from the linux-fsdevel list, and is
updated to work with 0.0.7a. (linux-2.2.20-ext3+lfs-1.0.patch)

There is also a small patch to workaround a rare oops on ext3-0.0.7a.
(ext3-fix.patch)
Details about this problem are in the list archives (several months ago).

Hope this helps.