Re: ext3 0.9.12 for 2.4.10-ac11

Andrew,

Any chance of 0.9.12 for Linus' 2.4.10 tree?

Also, where can I get information on these ac builds?  We are
currently heavily based on Linus' tree on PowerPC.  We also
require EXT3, so it would be really nice to keep up to date
with both.  Is the -ac kernel close enough to Linus' tree,
in which I may be able to muck with the -ac patch to work
on Linus' tree?

Thanks,

Paul W.