Re: ext3 0.9.12 for 2.4.10-ac11

Stephen:

As a user of ext3 who is shocked by the recent mail your team has gotten, I
just wanted to say thank you to your team for your diligent work.  The world of
Linux is a better place as a result of your work and I dare say, is critical to
making Linux an enterprise solution.  As such, your conservative approach to
keeping ext3 solid and stable when released with your blessing for each kernel
release is the only sensible thing.

A heart-felt thanks from all of us 'quiet but grateful' ext3 users.

Charlie