EA and ACL patches on ext3-2.4

A new work-in-progress release of the Extended Attribute and ACL patches for
ext3 is now available at http://www.moldybread.net/patches/kernel-2.4/

This release is against linux-2.4.10-ac12 with ext3-2.4-0.9.12.

Performance problems appear to have been addressed.

Known Problems:
Error message: "VFS: brelse: Trying to free free buffer"
	From what testing that I have already done, this error message appears to be
harmless. I am unable to find what is causing it, however.

This mail sent through MuleMail: http://mulemail.cmsu.edu/