Re: Where to find rh 7.1 rpms for ext2progs and updated mount?

Hi,

On Sat, Oct 13, 2001 at 12:43:36PM +0100, David Pye wrote:

> Also, the question everybody wants to know I think - Does anybody have any
> idea when the ext3 code will enter the stable kernel tree (not -ac)?

Right now, Linus's tree has been getting a _lot_ of core VM/VFS
updates.  For the past couple of releases, -ac has been the stable
tree.  :-)

> I am assuming RH might wait for that to happen before they release RH  7.2,
> but I might be wrong.. ;)

The recent public betas have been based on the -ac kernels (as was the
7.1 kernel), and have included ext3.