Ext3 on NON-SMP system

Hi folks,

I successfully installed EXT3 on my non-SMP system.
This is a (single) P3-450 with kernel 2.4.10-ac11 with the
ext3-2.4-0.9.12-2410 patch applied. Works like a jiffy, although I only
converted a single disc (and a not really important one too)!
(Oh and this is a SuSE 7.0 system)

I'd like to note that the Util-Linux installation is pretty hard to do and
can go horribly wrong. In order not to lose all my data on this I decided to
make the executables and only copy "mount" to the /bin dir.
Maybe this can be included in the docs?

Keep up the great work and I hope to see this ext3 in the next kernel ASAP :))

Greets,
Didier Miller.
The Netherlands.