Re: Ext3 on NON-SMP system

Around  9 o'clock pm, on this, the mighty day of Tue, October 16, 2001,
thou oh, Stephen C. Tweedie pronounced thy word, and thy word was:
*snip*
> mount will work fine, but you lose the ability to mount automatically
> as ext2 when you boot a non-ext3 kernel.

Hmm... now, where *did* I put my last non-ext3 kernel?...

<fumbles in the darkness>

Nope, not here... maybe... ;-P Nothin' there either...

<scratches head>

I guess, ext3 just rocks? ;-)

By the way, (and a little off-topic) what's the general opinion on
LVM? Cool? Working well with people?

Cheerios,
Ben.

--