Re: Ext3 on NON-SMP system

On Friday, 19 October, 2001, Mark van Walraven scribbled:
*snip*
> A VFS locking patch is needed to take snapshots of journalled filesystems.
>
> The LVM 1.0.1rc4 patch needs a little jiggling for gendisk and kiovec
> on -ac kernels (details in the LVM list archives).

Ha! Yeah, I was working on this -ac vs. LVM quirk around midday
today... and I finally figured it all out
(e.g. alloc_kiovec_sz)... then I rewarded myself with lunch! ;-)

... then your email came in! ;-P

--
Benjamin Lee
Melbourne, Australia             "Always real."    http://realthought.net/

Weather outside looks to be 13°C, mostly cloudy.
Kludge, n.:
	An ill-assorted collection of poorly-matching parts, forming a
	distressing whole.
		-- Jackson Granholm, "Datamation"