Switching modes

Hi All,

I saw a document mentioning different ext3 modes, e.g. modes=ordered,
but I can't find the documentation of this feature, nor a description of
the different modes. Could someone give me a pointer where I should
look?

TIA,

Jesper

--
          Jesper Holmberg            |"But how can |
  jesper holmberg enst-bretagne fr   | one be warm |