Converting root fs to EXT3

That's another question I wanted to ask:

I can't find decent docs on the subject anywhere, so can someone give me
the low down or how-to on converting the root filesystem from EXT2 to
EXT3?

I've got a 135GB Hardware Raid 5, so I'd like to get that converted
over.

Is it as simple as tune2fs -j /dev/sda1 ; vi /etc/fstab ; reboot?!

-JL