2.4.13 Stability?

Hiya,

Now that 2.4.13 has been release, any word on how stable ext3 is on this?
Hope they haven't broken anything in the vm again....;) I'm currently running
2.4.8 and I'm very happy with it and given the nightware over the past few
releases, just wanted to find out what the state-of-play is at the moment.

	-=David=

The views expressed in this E-mail are those of the author and not necessarily those of Knowledge Management Software.
If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received this E-mail in error and that any use is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify us by forwarding this E-mail to the following address:

mailadmin kmsoftware com