RE: ext3 Patch doesn't work with 2.4.13

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001 Jan Albrecht bertelsmann de wrote:

> Hi,
>
> it didn't work. It seems, that there was more then one line rejected. I
> attached the kernel error output and the fs.h.rej.
> Do you know why it worked with the pre6 Kernel an not with the final
> release?

Because there we changes in the final release.

I have a ext3 path based on ext3_1_0 branch for 2.4.13 that seems to
work for me at
<http://www.haque.net/software/patches/ext3_1_0-2.4.13-mhaque.diff.gz>

Mohammad A. Haque                              http://www.haque.net/
                                               mhaque haque net

  "Alcohol and calculus don't mix.             Developer/Project Lead
   Don't drink and derive." --Unknown          http://wm.themes.org/
                                               batmanppc themes org