RE: ext3 Patch doesn't work with 2.4.13

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001 Jan Albrecht bertelsmann de wrote:

> Hi,
>
> sorry, but neither of the both worked.
> I get always a "saving rejects to file..."  from some files.
> But thanks anyway.

Hrm. are you using an unpatched 2.4.13 tree? I'm sure I was when I
checked that patch. I'll have to make sure later.

> P.S.: Where did you get the BMW pic for your MAC?

Heh. You know. I forgot where i got it from. If you want it send me a
private email and I'll put it up somewhere.

Mohammad A. Haque                              http://www.haque.net/
                                               mhaque haque net

  "Alcohol and calculus don't mix.             Developer/Project Lead
   Don't drink and derive." --Unknown          http://wm.themes.org/
                                               batmanppc themes org