[OT] dealing with those impatient people (was Re: Re: 2.4.13 Stability?)

Just thinking...

Maybe... procmail (regex) + perl (regex) + list of newest kernels =
automagic script to tell people to be a little understanding (and not
waste emails on asking "when will an ext3 patch against y's z.z.zz
kernel tree be out?")... ;-)) Heheh...

I think we can't appreciate the work of the ext3 developers enough!

On Friday, 26 October, 2001, Craig Dickson scribbled:

--
Benjamin Lee
Melbourne, Australia             "Always real."    http://realthought.net/

Weather outside looks to be 15.1°C, mostly cloudy.
Cold, adj.:
	When the politicians walk around with their hands in their own pockets.