Ext3 2.4.13 Patch Line-wrap Problems

I have gotten the 2.4.13 kernel and the 2.4.13 ext3 patch. Unfortunately, it appears that some lines are wrapped, meaning that the long lines are actually on two lines, which throws the entire patching process off. Right now, my only recourse is to go through and manually fix the problem, which will take awhile, since there are more than 17000 lines of code! Is the problem on my end, or on the development end?

--
--Skylar Thompson (skylar attglobal net)

`All that is gold does not glitter/Not all who wander are lost
The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost