Extended Attributes and Access Control Lists

Hello,

I have today released an initial version of extended attributes and access
control lists for ext3 (patch against the 2.4.13-ac3 kernel). Eric Jarman
<ejarman acm org> has contributed a lot to this effort.

Since I'm not very much into the innards of ext3, can some of you please
take a look at the patch, and see whether it contains any flaws (and tell
me which flaws)? Thanks!

The patch can be found at <http://acl.bestbits.at/>.

Please direct discussions about EA/ACL stuff to me personally, and to
acl-devel bestbits at  Acl-devel is a subscribers-only mailman list, to
which you can subscribe from the web site.

Cheers,
Andreas.