Re: e2fsprogs failed 7 tests

On Fri, 26 Oct 2001, Andreas Dilger wrote:

> You can check the output in tests/f_bbfile.[12].log and tests/f_bbfile.failed.
> The latter will show the difference between what was expected and what
> actually happened.

I send those files to Theodore Tso and he found the problem: My GMT-zone has
been incorrect. I don't know how this could happen, but after I corrected
it, the tests have been running thru without errors.

Thank you to all of you (especially T. Tso !) ! Sometimes you need someone
to help yourself...

Bye,
	Udo
--