Re: Ext3 partition not appearing in df output

On Sunday 28 October 2001 22:44, Andrew Morton wrote:

>It'll be a util-linux problem - perhaps due to unexpected values
>in /etc/fstab, /proc/mounts or something like that.

Besides the "auto", my /etc/fstab entry is very plain
<dump>  <pass>
/dev/hdb5       /       auto    defaults,errors=remount-ro      0       1

Therefore, I tried changing auto to ext3, and it did the trick, df found my
partition again

Also, as Martin Eriksson wrote, the partition shows up with dh -a even when
it is set to auto.

So, should I conclude that it's a fileutils bug that should be reported to
the df developpers?