Re: Ext3 partition not appearing in df output

Hi,

On Mon, Oct 29, 2001 at 07:05:42PM +0100, dobler wrote:

> Also, as Martin Eriksson wrote, the partition shows up with dh -a even when
> it is set to auto.
>
> So, should I conclude that it's a fileutils bug that should be reported to
> the df developpers?

It's a fileutils phenomenon, certainly.  Last I heard, we stopped
short of calling it a "bug" because this behaviour for "auto" fs types
is deliberate: they wanted to avoid doing df statting for removable
media as that can be slow at times.

--Stephen