Re: df not showing ext3 partition

WELL.

Having torn hair out trying to patch mount... and getting very frustrated
with some of the things it does...

Symlinking /etc/mtab to /proc/mounts is a viable solution.

Found that by searching through the mount code trying to track down
certain functions.

Since /proc/mounts reports the fstype properly for df to use, this solves
the problem entirely. >.<

I can give people diffs of my util-linux-2.11h/mount/ files that I
modified and maybe someone here can help me figure out the rest?

--
Curtis Hogg [buckminst inconnu isu edu]

I joined scientology at a garage sale!!
Email 1 - buckminst inconnu isu edu