Re: Bug: ext3 patch prevents power-down in 2.4.x kernels

I had ACPI support turned on, which used to work fine as far as shutting down
(I haven't yet got around to figuring out the userland tools to actually do
anything with it). When I turn off ACPI and turn on APM instead, everything
works fine with the ext3 patch.
So it would appear that the patch is breaking ACPI.

Nathan