Re: Changing root journal data mode

Could you also just use tune2fs to change the journal type? I haven't
looked much at the docs for it but perhaps you could, since you use that
to actually make your fs ext3...

--
Curtis Hogg [buckminst inconnu isu edu]

So do the noble fall.  For they are ever caught in a trap of their own making.
A trap -- walled by duty, and locked by reality.  Against the greater force
they must fall -- for, against that force they fight because of duty, because
of obligations.  And when the noble fall, the base remain.  The base -- whose
only purpose is the corruption of what the noble did protect.  Whose only
purpose is to destroy.  The noble: who, even when fallen, retain a vestige of
strength.  For theirs is a strength born of things other than mere force.
Theirs is a strength supreme... theirs is the strength -- to restore.
		-- Gerry Conway, "Thor", #193
Email 1 - buckminst inconnu isu edu
Email 2 - buckminst hotmail com
WWW - [in transit]