Re: quota problems with ext3/249-ac9

On Thu, 6 Sep 2001, Andrew Morton wrote:

> Michael Renner wrote:
> >
> > Are there updated quotatools which are capable of handling ext3
> > filesystems? I searched the net for a while and couldn't find anything
> > related to quota-utils...
> >

> http://sourceforge.net/projects/linuxquota/
>
> These quota tools support the new v2 quotas (vfsv0).  It's
> a bit tricky getting everything to work, but it _does_ work.
>
> I had to patch a couple of things to get it all working, but
> hopefully Jan has fixed that up in 3.01-pre9.

THANK YOU! I must have overlooked that link on sourceforge...

3.01-pre9 compiled like a charm...

convertquota, quotacheck -avugm (yeah yeah, i know, quotacheck on rw
mounted fs == evil :P), quotaon -avug and away we go... seems to be
working...

robe trottelkunde:~$ cp -r Bjork/ Bjork2
ide1(22,66): warning, user block quota exceeded.
ide1(22,66): write failed, user block limit reached.

I'll let you know if i stumble across problems

greetz Michael