Re: [e2fsprogs-1.24] "fsck -A -a" fails on reboot

On Fri, Sep 07, 2001 at 07:18:56PM -0400, Theodore Tso wrote:

> Ah, OK.  People have been really bad about giving me bug reports.  OK,
> so the problem is Slackware's boot scripts.  It *should* be doing one
> of two things after checking the root filesystem:

Sorry, It's a mistake on my part. I should have looked into redhat or
debian's boot scripts first, instead of looking into what's changed in
e2fsprogs-1.24.

> If I put in the workaround at all, it will be as a configure option:
>
> 	--enable-dangerous-workaround-for-stupid-distributions
>
> :-)

I run slackware on one particular box since the day I got the box 5
years ago. I don't feel the need to run other distros on it, and I won't
call slackware stupid. :) [Off-topic]

Best regards,

--
Wenzhuo