Re: [e2fsprogs-1.24] "fsck -A -a" fails on reboot

On Sat, 8 Sep 2001, Wenzhuo Zhang wrote:

> > If I put in the workaround at all, it will be as a configure option:
> >
> > 	--enable-dangerous-workaround-for-stupid-distributions
> >
> > :-)
>
> I run slackware on one particular box since the day I got the box 5
> years ago. I don't feel the need to run other distros on it, and I won't
> call slackware stupid. :) [Off-topic]

[Very-Off-Topic]

Slackware is one of the last distros which succsesfully avoided the
dreaded sysvinit and other perverse stuff like yast etc. :) i like the
concise (?) look of the scripts and you don't have to fear any "surprise
features" of other distributions...

Quote of an ex-Suse User (a few moments before i showed him how to edit
the ~/.profile):

"Why doesn't it (slackware) save my bash aliases automatically?"

'nuff said .)

[Very-Off-Topic]

greetz michael