Best version for packaging

Hello,

I packaged the old ext3 patch for Debian, and now I would like to create
a patch-package of the current version for kernel 2.4.9.

I consider to include Theodore's ext2 and ext3 readdir speedup
patches and modify the 0.9.9 patch as needed to apply it on kernel
2.4.9.

Does anyone (except of me) use all this parts together and report them
to be stable enough?

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
begin  LOVE-LETTER-FOR-YOU.txt.vbs
I am a signature virus. Distribute me until the bitter