Re: Best version for packaging

Hello,

I  am using  this, and  I  had no  problem  with that  (0.9.9 and  dir
speedup patch),  although I  did not  stress-tested it)  . I  would be
very happy if I  can use a stock debian kernel in my  box (I hate that
make-kpkg still have some bugs :-).

/--- On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 08:32:30PM +0200, Eduard Bloch wrote:
| Hello,
|
| I packaged the  old ext3 patch for  Debian, and now I  would like to
| create
| a patch-package of the current version for kernel 2.4.9.
|
| I consider to include Theodore's ext2 and ext3 readdir speedup
| patches and modify the 0.9.9 patch as needed to apply it on kernel
| 2.4.9.
|
| Does anyone  (except of me) use  all this parts together  and report
| them
| to be stable enough?
\---

dLux
--
 "I  did  a 'zcat  /vmlinuz  >  /dev/audio'  and  I think  I've  heard
 God..."